PDA

View Full Version : 14th Floor at the contemporary..what does it get you?

ffdisney22
08-25-2005, 05:29 PM
What exactly does staying on the 14th floor of the contemporary get you and is it worth it?

The_Insider
08-25-2005, 05:42 PM
This is what you get:

Private access floor with a common lounge area
The Castle View Lounge overlooks the Magic Kingdom and spectacular sunsets over the Seven Seas Lagoon
Personalized assistance from 7:00am - 10:00pm
Rooms include VCR, DVD, robes, iron and ironing board, fresh flowers and a welcome gift
*New* DVD library
Food and beverage offerings
Coffee only -- 6:30am - 7am

Continental Breakfast -- 7:00am - 10:30am
(Bagels, pastries, doughnuts, croissants, cinnamon buns, muffins, fresh sliced fruit, milk, juice, V8 and cold cereal.)

Snacks -- 11:30am - 4:00pm
(Chips, Brownies, Rice Crispy Treats, Goldfish, Cookies, and soft drinks.

Evening offerings -- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
(Wine, Crackers, Crudités, and Hors d’oeuvres from The Concourse Steak House)

Dessert and Cordials -- 8:00pm - 10:00pm

dreamalittledream
08-25-2005, 09:18 PM
I heard that they offer beer in the evening. Is that true? Is there a hot Hors d’oeuvres also?

mr.mike
08-26-2005, 12:02 AM
I just returned from the cr 14th. The lounge was great, the rooms are huge, the balcony is huge. But the best is the concierge CMs. They are so helpful, so professional. I would not have had as great a vacation if I didnt have them helping me. I am now hooked on this floor. It was nice to have food available but it was the personal service that made this trip great!

tiggersmom2
08-26-2005, 12:08 AM
I heard that they offer beer in the evening. Is that true? Is there a hot Hors d’oeuvres also?

I KNOW the Poly has beer available....so I would HOPE the CR would be comparable (and I am sure it is) ! :sunny:

The_Insider
08-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Yes; Bud, Bud Light, Heineken, and Amstel Light. Hot Hors d’oeuvres are provided by The Concourse Steakhouse.

ducklite
08-26-2005, 08:36 AM
Because there are only 16 rooms and suites on that floor, service is very personalized. The lounge has an excellent view of the MK. We really enjoyed our stay there.

Anne

The_Insider
08-26-2005, 02:43 PM
I just returned from the cr 14th. The lounge was great, the rooms are huge, the balcony is huge. But the best is the concierge CMs. They are so helpful, so professional. I would not have had as great a vacation if I didnt have them helping me. I am now hooked on this floor. It was nice to have food available but it was the personal service that made this trip great!

Glad to hear you had a great time! Do you remember the names of the CMs that were working when you were there? I would love to pass on the great comments to them.