PDA

View Full Version : Even I think I'm insane right now!

chrismb22
08-25-2005, 03:55 PM
Ok, I am leaving for Disney in 50 -- yes 50 --days and last night I was going through some summer clothes etc. to make sure I didn't need to buy anything else. Well, while I had everything out and clean, I decided to pack. So, as of now I am completely packed except for about five things I have to wash. Even my toiletries are packed (cause I always have extra of those). I don't have the suitcase closed so things won't get wrinkled but I just want to know am I totally GOOFY or have other people packed this far ahead? :rotfl: :banana: :earseek:

isyt
08-25-2005, 04:01 PM
No I am just jealous, I only have 41 days and haven't thought about that yet!!!

Nitewarrior
08-25-2005, 04:44 PM
We actually leave on October first but don't get to WDW till the 6th and my husband thinks I am insane to want to pack. You are so lucky.

Laura22
08-25-2005, 05:16 PM
No I did something worse - I PRACTICED packing! I packed the bags we'd be carrying around the parks each day trying to figure out the most convenient way to put everything in the bag. Then I made a detailed list so I'd remember how to do it again when we get to Disney. I also have a pile growing in my bedroom of things that I'm going to pack that I won't need to use before the trip. Oh - and did I mention I already packed all my daughter's outfits that she'll be wearing? The trip is still 4 weeks away!

byoung
08-25-2005, 06:18 PM
57 for us--Nothing wrong in being ready early. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

deba
08-26-2005, 06:47 AM
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lustergirl
08-26-2005, 01:01 PM
I have 29 days, yes less than a month. I haven't started packing yet but am getting really anxious. We are still wearing our summer gear. I take out my reservation information and reread it diligently- like it is going to change or something?? I am now just waiting for my yellow disney tags to come for Magical Express, they will come pretty soon. I am so excited that I can't stand it.

Lisa

belleandthebeast
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Nope, not insane. I'm w/ you.

I've packed in October for a May trip. Just one way to get the summer clothes packed away! :teeth:

lustergirl
08-26-2005, 01:13 PM
So I have 29 days til' Disney. I can imagine what I am going to be like the week of- a nervous wreck, lol.

Lisa

spiceycat
08-26-2005, 01:40 PM
I admire people who are so organized.

I am going in 2 weeks - haven't even started.

Nitewarrior
08-26-2005, 01:41 PM
I tell myself Labor day weekend is start packing time :cool1:

MouseJunkie
08-26-2005, 02:00 PM
I used to be that way. I remember packing 30 days before my Senior year Spring Break trip. Now that I travel 3-5 times a year though I'm last minute Sally. I usually pack the night before and finish the morning of these days. The excitement of packing has finally warn off I guess. :3dglasses

Tnkrbelle565
08-26-2005, 02:03 PM
I can't pack...I still need all my summer clothes! But I have made a mental note of everything I'm going to pack and have purchased everything new I'll need.

JudimouseNC
08-26-2005, 02:40 PM
We are 48 days out...and no you are not insane....I promise!

We go to Disney several times a year except for the last two years....we just bought a huge old house (2 years ago) and have spent time and money fixing it. We are finally going in October!!! woo hoo :moped:

We are also taking my grnadchildren (ages 3.5 and 18 months) with us. We have custody of them. It has been a looooong time since i went with youngins...lol.

I have a bin that I have collected things we will need...diapers, wipes, etc....so in a way I am already packing...or pre-packing as the case may be.

Have a blast!!!!

FaerieG
08-27-2005, 09:52 PM
Hum! Maybe I should get my suitcase out! After all, I leave in TWO days!. lol :earseek:
pirate: Guess what my favourite ride is?

Big Fat Disney MaMa
08-30-2005, 11:56 AM
Ok, I am leaving for Disney in 50 -- yes 50 --days and last night I was going through some summer clothes etc. to make sure I didn't need to buy anything else. Well, while I had everything out and clean, I decided to pack. So, as of now I am completely packed except for about five things I have to wash. Even my toiletries are packed (cause I always have extra of those). I don't have the suitcase closed so things won't get wrinkled but I just want to know am I totally GOOFY or have other people packed this far ahead? :rotfl: :banana: :earseek:

You are COMPLETELY SANE!!! Of course, I am 58 days out and have been packed for a week. I think it is very smart of you to be thinking about packing now, because all the summer clothes are on clearance now so if you do need something it is a bargain! Now I also have an extra spare carry-on bag packed with some bathing suits, toothbrushes and small extra toiletries just in case Magical Express loses our luggage! 58 days can't come soon enough for me! :Pinkbounc

Tink215
08-30-2005, 12:07 PM
Ok If you think you are insane I have been thinking about packing since summer started, my trip isnt till Dec.25,lol......I actually suggested it to hubby and he just glared at me with this I dare you face!!!!

LOL, I am jealous too!!!! Have fun!!!

Crazy4Disney06
08-31-2005, 09:44 PM
Nothing wrong with being ready :rotfl:
Hummm.......I wonder if it's too soon for me to start packing yet? :rotfl2:

Delilah Bleu
08-31-2005, 09:54 PM
Now I don't feel so crzy for thinking about packing early. My trip is 12/19. So I'll try to hold off until Thanksgiving. :cool1: