PDA

View Full Version : AKL...Stay after check-out?

aksunshine
08-25-2005, 03:06 PM
We are going to Clearwater after we check-out. However, we won't need to leave until 2PM. Will they let us stay and enjoy the resort after check-out? I am sure they must do something like this for people who fly.

PS- It is our first stay on site! :goodvibes

grimley1968
08-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Yes, you can stay. If you have length of stay MYW tickets, you could also go to the parks until midnight of checkout day.

Bob P
08-25-2005, 03:10 PM
Hi and welcome to the DIS!

Yes, you can check out and they will hold your bags. You can do whatever you like until it's time to leave...eat, swim, shop etc...

Enjoy your stay!!

Bob

Gillian
08-25-2005, 03:11 PM
They have nice locker rooms by the pool.

Enjoy your stay!

SqueakyMouse
08-25-2005, 07:38 PM
They have nice locker rooms by the pool.

We always fly out late at night and have grown spoiled by the large shower/restrooms and lockers at AKL. I was surprised during our recent stay at WL that something comparable isn't offered there. Somehow the dark, tiny restrooms off the main pool or the one shower in VWL don't compare!!

aksunshine
08-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Good to know I won't be rushed!! :teeth: :banana: :teeth: :banana: :teeth:

eddieras
09-13-2008, 09:23 AM
I was curious about this too (thus the search and finding the old thread) but i also read that you need a key to get into the locker rooms and showers near the pool at AKL -- would we be able to use these facilities after we check out? we don't leave till 430pm and would like a swim and shower prior to our flight. thanks so much!