PDA

View Full Version : If I am stayin'at POP...

ranokid
08-25-2005, 10:43 AM
and wanna go to Boardwalk without a car. How should I do it?
Bus to Epcot and walk?

grimley1968
08-25-2005, 10:51 AM
That is one possible route, but consider that the bus drops you off in the front of EPCOT. You'd have to walk all the way to back, then exit through the Intl. Gateway to walk to the Boardwalk. This walk can take 20-30 minutes, depending on the crowds.

I'd probably take a bus to MGM, and ride the boat over from there to Boardwalk. It would probably take about as long, or maybe slightly less time, but at least you won't have to do all that walking.

Also, this route saves you the time/hassle of having to enter a park (EPCOT) on your way to Boardwalk. You just get off the bus in front of MGM, and walk over to the boat dock without having to enter MGM.

mtdevine615
08-25-2005, 12:40 PM
We've done it both ways and it's much faster to go to MGM then walk or ride the boat to BW. Maine :firefight

Spoisal
08-25-2005, 12:41 PM
I would take the bus to MGM & then take the walking path from the front of MGM to the Boardwalk. It is not a long walk & I have done it many times.

Danauk
08-25-2005, 01:23 PM
I agree with Spoisal. I find it is quicker to walk from MGM rather that take the boat. Although the boat ride can be nice and relaxng if you are not in a hurry.