PDA

View Full Version : Honeymoon in WDW.....

Darby O'Gill
08-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Hello all. I have been to WDW with family a couple of times, but this time its just going to be me and the misses :) Wedding day is Sat, Oct 8th, then flying to WDW for a week.
My question to all the wdw crazies out there is: Have any of you spent a honeymoon there and what was it like.
Also we have never been to the disney "nightlife"(pleasure island, downtown dis, etc). Anything there that is a "must do"??? Thanks in advance for any help...

Always looking for the little people.....
Darby O'Gill

twojo21
08-25-2005, 12:06 AM
first off congratulations & welcome to the dis!

for some first hand disneymoon experiences i would post on the disney weddings & honeymoons board.

as for nightlife definetly check out pleasure island & the dtd nightclubs including the midnight fireworks, as well as the boardwalk which is so romantic at night, jellyrolls is a singalong bar & atlantic dance has oldies to todays hits, the flying fish cafe is a great spot to get dinner there. at dtd marketplace eat dessert at ghiradellis it is so good & get some wedding disney items at the world of disney store for keepsakes.

have fun!

Disney Dee
08-25-2005, 03:45 AM
What a great place for a honeymoon! Welcome to the Dis! :wave2:

Tnkrbelle565
08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Congrats!

Been to Pleasure Island and had a good time in general, but found it to be pretty dead in the dance clubs (we went in between the hurricanes last year). BUT we had a blast at the Adventurer's Club. Beware of some on the CMs in there though...they are always looking for some honeymooners to pick on as part of the fun :)

DznyLvr2005
08-25-2005, 02:55 PM
I'll be honeymooning there at the same time!
PI is really fun.. make sure you go to comedy club, and Adventurers club. I could hang out there for hours.
I'd rather hang out in Diz. Village. More open, SHOPPING! and restaurants!
Also, just relax and have fun!

byoung
08-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Congrats and Welcome :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

deba
08-26-2005, 06:41 AM
WELCOME! :flower:

Have a great honeymoon and marriage!