PDA

View Full Version : Bedding For Cribs

allie5
08-24-2005, 05:43 AM
Do WDW resorts supply bedding for the cribs? Im sure I remember reading somewhere that they dont....does anyone know for sure??

Thanks.

Allie

Chip126
08-24-2005, 06:02 AM
I had a crib for my baby last December at the Poly and this past June at Saratoga Springs and the only bedding that was supplied was the crib sheet.

I had brought my own bedding anyway (sheets and blankets). I just thought my baby would be more comfortable with his own.

You can request a "full size" crib which is the size of a portacrib, but the ones I had were wooden and on legs. It was just like a very small crib. So if you do bring your own, just bring portacrib sheets.

allie5
08-24-2005, 06:12 AM
Thanks for that. My son will be only just 3 when we travel, and is used to a large crib at home, so we will definately need the full size one! I know most kids of his age are in beds at this stage, but he really is not ready yet (I have tried with disastrous consequences!!) and I will feel happier knowing he cant get out and hurt himself whilst we are in a strange room.

I will take my own sheets with me and his Pooh bear comforter!!

Thanks again!

Allie

KristiMc
08-24-2005, 06:46 AM
Do all of the resorts have the full size cribs that you can request instead of the pack-n-play style? We will be staying at WL and I think my almost 2 year old would sleep better in a crib instead of the pack-n-play. Do they charge for the full size ones?

4forDis
08-24-2005, 07:37 AM
I'm not sure if WL has them, but if they do there should be no charge. Last time we stayed at POR I got a FULL Size regular crib. It was metal and had wheels on the bottom. It did come with a sheet. Call your resort and ask questions. We had to ask a few times, but we finally got what we wanted. I don't know too many kids who sleep comfortably in those pack n plays.

pjupton
08-24-2005, 08:21 AM
We're hoping to end up with TWO full-sized real cribs at the Beach Club next month. It may be just a dream, but that would be ideal for us. My boys have never slept well in a pack-n-play, well not since they were small enough to BOTH sleep in the bassinet part together!

I'll take a "port-a-crib" over a PnP if I have to, but we'll probably put bedrails all around one of the beds and see if they'll sleep in there together if we can't get anything other than a PnP.

karensi
08-25-2005, 05:50 AM
We're hoping to end up with TWO full-sized real cribs at the Beach Club next month. It may be just a dream, but that would be ideal for us. My boys have never slept well in a pack-n-play, well not since they were small enough to BOTH sleep in the bassinet part together!

I'll take a "port-a-crib" over a PnP if I have to, but we'll probably put bedrails all around one of the beds and see if they'll sleep in there together if we can't get anything other than a PnP.
Can you gat bedrails from the hotel? we will be staying at the GF and I was just wondering about this last night.

pjupton
08-25-2005, 06:12 AM
Can you gat bedrails from the hotel?

Yes, they have bedrails available.

Honeybehr1
08-25-2005, 07:45 AM
I have called twice and fullsize and porta cribs are not available for guests in the value resorts. I was actually told they dont have any on the entire Disney property but apparently that is wrong. They said that we can get a pack-n-play or bedrails.