PDA

View Full Version : AAA Discounts for 2006 are out!

ej9600
08-23-2005, 09:42 PM
:rotfl: I made reservations today for a February 2006 vacation for the Coronado Springs (moderate) resort and was able to use my AAA discount. Normal price was $175/night; booked for $148/night!!

MommyTo5
09-02-2005, 11:06 AM
:rotfl: I made reservations today for a February 2006 vacation for the Coronado Springs (moderate) resort and was able to use my AAA discount. Normal price was $175/night; booked for $148/night!!

Is the AAA discount always 15% off the rack rate then?

Thanks!

~ Angie
MommyTo5

aka-mad4themouse
09-02-2005, 12:31 PM
The discount will range from 10% to 20% off the rack rate depending upon the season and the level of the hotel (value, moderate or deluxe).

The 10% discount is mostly for deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts for the regular and peak seasons. Values and moderates get 15% off during those seasons.

In Value season, the deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts offer a 15% discount while the values and moderates offer 20% off the rack rate. It is interesting to note that the "Value Season" for all resorts is not the same.

The AAA rates have been out for a while now. We're booked at the Poly Concierge Lagoon View for next August at the AAA rate. I saves me a nice chunk of change.

buzz2400
09-02-2005, 03:36 PM
I just booked for December. The disney website said $77 for Pop Century but I called Disney and they are giving it to me for around $62 with AAA. I was so excited. I can't wait. First time I will be there for the Holiday decorations.

MommyTo5
09-02-2005, 04:59 PM
The discount will range from 10% to 20% off the rack rate depending upon the season and the level of the hotel (value, moderate or deluxe).

The 10% discount is mostly for deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts for the regular and peak seasons. Values and moderates get 15% off during those seasons.

In Value season, the deluxe and home-away-from-home resorts offer a 15% discount while the values and moderates offer 20% off the rack rate. It is interesting to note that the "Value Season" for all resorts is not the same.

The AAA rates have been out for a while now. We're booked at the Poly Concierge Lagoon View for next August at the AAA rate. I saves me a nice chunk of change.

Thanks for the info!!! You've been VERY helpful!

~ Angie
MommyTo5