PDA

View Full Version : coupon site or place to buy cell phone battery

A Mickeyfan
08-23-2005, 08:13 PM
Today just as my daughter got off the school bus (I tried to meet her but ran late at Doc's office :guilty: ) it started to down pour. Her cell phone was in her purse & purse was closed. It rained so hard it went thru the purse & onto the cell phone. I need to get her a new battery. I know I can go to Sprint, Radio Shack etc.. but I don't want to spend $40-$50 on it. Anyone have any links for coupons to an online store or even an online store they can reccommend. We are going to Disney for Labor Day Weekend & sort of needed it by then.. we have the Sprint VI-660 cell phone.... I know it is just the battery (thank goodness) since I tried my battery in her phone. There use to be a site that started with an X that I ordered from before when my son dropped mine into the dogs bowl, but I cannot find in when I do an engine search...can anyone help me out with links? thanks in advance....

Cheshire Figment
08-23-2005, 08:48 PM
Look on eBay. I have bought replacement batteries. Put "VI-660" in Search and about 60 items will come up. Most all are Buy It Now with prices under $5

Crazy4Disney06
08-23-2005, 08:56 PM
I also second looking on ebay. I have bought them their twice and both times got great deals!!

christinadei
08-24-2005, 07:11 AM
go to www.cellphoneshop.net. They have all kinds of phone accessories for CHEAP. Everything is 80% off retail. I want to say that batteries are like 12.90 or maybe 15.90.

The Disney Bunch
08-24-2005, 08:10 AM
Wow! This place has some good deals- Everything seems to say clearance - I wonder how long things last on clearnace? I was thinking of maybe getting a spare battery for my phone, which I just got.

Tine731
08-24-2005, 08:13 AM
You may want to check out couponmountain.com or couponcabin.com. Both have info on who has discounts or codes for hundreds of stores and online stores.

christinadei
08-24-2005, 12:00 PM
Wow! This place has some good deals- Everything seems to say clearance - I wonder how long things last on clearnace? I was thinking of maybe getting a spare battery for my phone, which I just got.

It's always on clearance. I ordered stuff from them over a year ago and it was 80% off and it still is, so no need to order a spare battery now. They have great deals on accessories too, holsters, 2.90, faceplates, 5.90, etc.

A Mickeyfan
08-25-2005, 06:30 AM
thanks ....