PDA

View Full Version : Looking for good vehicle rental fee

blessedby3
08-22-2005, 04:40 PM
I am trying to check into renting a vehicle for our trip in November. We would arrive on the 25th, and return on the 3rd of Dec. I keep seeing that people are getting GREAT rates on rentals for SUV's, vans, etc., but when I look they all are like $400. I dont know what I am doing wrong. I have some entertainment coupons, but the prices still seem high. Does anyone know who would be cheapest to rent from or what would be the best coupon deal? Thanks so much, we dont ever rent a car and I dont know what is the best option. Oh yes, we are an extended family that includes 8, so I am looking for a van or 2 cars. Thanks :banana:

DD2Disney
08-22-2005, 04:55 PM
I just booked an SUV at ALAMO like 5 minutes ago for 180.00 AFTER ($137.50 before) taxes for Nov 9-16 TRY right now they are having a sale. THere is no special code to add just click on the SAVE $15. link on their home page.

This is by far the best deal we could find.

CarolA
08-22-2005, 07:13 PM
Keep in mind that a lot of these "great rates" are for a week. Your trip would be longer so what usually happens is you get a weekly plus a daily rate for your extra days. That can be more ex*****ve. I have been known to trade in cars just to avoid this.