PDA

View Full Version : Bob's Store - Anyone

mrsboz
08-20-2005, 07:53 PM
Just thought I would pass along my Great bargain. I needed sneakers for two of my children before school started. Bob's is having 25% off of all sneakers and 30% off all apparell. Well, we hit the clearance section and I am happy to report that I got my daughter a pair of Sketchers and my son a pair of And One's and three shirts for my daughter and one skirt for her all for $50.00. The best part is I had a $10.00 gift certificate and the $40.00 it would have cost me after my certificate I had in credit from their store. They have shirts for $2 - $3 after their 30% off. I couldn't look in the boy's section my son had had it by that time. Nice to get stuff so cheap. Good luck to anyone else that shops there. :goodvibes

isla bonita
08-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the info.

BostonTink85
08-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Wow you got a great deal, I might need to stop there this week and get some back to school stuff!

luvmarypoppins
08-21-2005, 04:39 PM
I went last week to use my $10 coupon. I just got one ds a pair of sneakers and I found 2 southpole shirts in the clearance corner. They cost me like $10.50 each, not too bad when the regular price was $24.00. I hate to pay those prices. I love Bob's clearance corner, I got so many good bargains there the day after thanksgiving, my teens want clothes for the holidays and I plan on hitting it again this year for christmas shopping. I also think I have enough reward points now for a reward certificate.