PDA

View Full Version : Is there a for sale/trade board?

Free4Life11
08-20-2005, 10:32 AM
I know another board I visit a lot has one, but it get's so little traffic that hardly anything I post is ever sold. I HATE selling on eBay, just because I think it's a pain and there are so many fees. I know there are Dis Auctions, but frankly, they suck! I don't think I've ever seen a single bid on anything, nor do I even remember how to get there? I do visit another site that gets a LOT of traffic, however, it was recently hacked and who knows when it will go online. I was just wondering if this board had a board like that....if not would be a nice idea.

tinarena2000
08-20-2005, 05:46 PM
try www.craigslist.com you might do well there just find your state

Free4Life11
08-20-2005, 11:43 PM
Thanks, but my city isn't listed :(

I AM having good luck with Amazon.com Marketplace, however, I have some DVD's and things I'd like to sell and I just don't think they'll do too well on Amazon.

extraredstuff
08-21-2005, 07:51 AM
I'd also throw in a vote for Craigs List..... perhaps your Dis board profile location of Prov, RI is no longer correct..... but if it is, this link might make you happy http://providence.craigslist.org

BethR
08-21-2005, 10:21 AM
Although "For Trade" posts are permitted, we have never allowed "For Sale" posts on the Boards. Sorry. :(

CheapMom
08-21-2005, 10:24 AM
You can use the "disney Swap Meet" link in my signature for for sale... it is mostly members of this board selling items.