PDA

View Full Version : Staples for water delivery??

moopdog
08-20-2005, 06:43 AM
I got this as advice in my thread yesterday and thought I must have misunderstood.... but sure enough I see on their website that they DO deliver water. Question is: can I have them deliver it to a hotel? And choose the dates?? And also I can't seem to figure out how much their shipping is. Anyone know these answers?

Thanks!

Trixiezzz
08-20-2005, 09:40 AM
FREE SHIPPING!

You can get free shipping if you do a free signup for their "Rewards" club. After you sign up, BE SURE to SIGN IN at the Rewards Club FIRST and then go to Staples.com and sign in there, too. This will automatically give you 0.00 for your shipping charge. (If it doesn't, you can always call them after you place your order and they will credit you back your shipping).

Yes, you can have it shipped directly to your hotel. You can't choose when it will be delivered (although the website will give you a pretty accurate delivery date as you order). It looks like you need to order it about 6-7 days before you're due to arrive.

Just put your hotel name & address along with your name, confirmation number and date you'll be arriving.

Here's a discussion of it from an earlier thread (these sale prices aren't valid anymore, but it tells how to do it)

Old Staples Water Thread (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=844755&highlight=staples+water+delivered)

Hope it helps! :wave2:

doodle
08-21-2005, 06:56 AM
I cannot find the bottled water on their website. Can anyone help?? TIA!