PDA

View Full Version : Pooh & Lion King Flashlights

Ally&Alec's Mom
08-18-2005, 08:26 AM
I just went to Big Lots and was keeping my eye out for a pen light for my 4 year old for those dark rides, per suggestions i have read that it might eleviate fears if he has any..and I found these cute Duracell lights shaped like Pooh, simba, and 2 other lion king characters. They were only $1.79. They are disposable. They work by squeezing the character, on pooh his nose lights up, and on Simba his mouth lights up. They are too cute and too appropriate for trip to WDW in October! They should only shine enough light for him to feel secure, not enough to bother others and their DISNEY! They were in the automotives and household repair stuff. :cool1:

christinadei
08-18-2005, 08:52 AM
We got DS one for our last trip. I got Dory. They didn't have nemo though, just dory and then the lion king characters.

kelleigh1
08-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Thanks for the info. This would make a cute stocking stuffer for hubby. And since I have to go by Big Lots this weekend, very timely post.

mapmakerj
08-18-2005, 09:03 AM
I just picked up the Simba one at toys r us and they had all the Lion King character ones on clearance for $.99. All the other character were alot more.

christinadei
08-18-2005, 09:06 AM
Toy'r'us also had the simba plush toys (size of a beanie) on sale for .50 each!