PDA

View Full Version : Free Emerald Club (National Car Rental) Membership! $50 value!!

MScott1851
08-17-2005, 04:45 PM
You can join for free right now, but also earn free days by completing two rentals!

National Car Rental (https://www.lg0.net/vanguard/12free05/index.cfm?mc=BAE)

DMRick
08-17-2005, 04:55 PM
It looks like you get some sort of credit by my signing up under you, so I just did it!

CJMickeyMouse
08-17-2005, 05:33 PM
Thanks for the info.... I couldn't use your link, but went to the National site and signed up for the fee-waived membership.

Thanks for sharing!!

mjh8955
08-17-2005, 07:08 PM
... do I find this? I just checked both the link on this thread and also the National website iteself. has it expired? Help!! My BIL needs this!

jjan
08-17-2005, 07:37 PM
Just go to www.nationalcar.com and click on the banner in the upper right hand corner. Here is the direct link from that... https://www.lg0.net/vanguard/12free05/nonec.cfm?mc=BAN

~Kathie
08-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Great..............thanks for the info!!!!

I'm already an Emerald Club member but I was able to sign up for the promotion anyway.

Nice to see that SOME companies give current members perks too.....unlike Disney VISA. :mad:

MScott1851
08-18-2005, 01:47 AM
Thanks, Rick! Your son is SO cute in that pic with the kitchen sink! It's making me hungry!

I was glad to see that they included us oldtimers in the Emerald Club in the promotion as well...It's always nice to earn free days!

swilshire
08-18-2005, 06:26 AM
[QUOTE=~Kathie]I'm already an Emerald Club member but I was able to sign up for the promotion anyway.[QUOTE]

I looked around a bit and couldn't see where to sign up for this. I realized I had an outdated email address on my account, so I corrected that. Probably won't be renting within the promotion timeframe anyway.

Sheila

Tinkim
08-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Thank you for the link. I was just wondernig though if anyone knows about the membership expiring. It mentions on the website that if in a calendar year you don't make at least one rental your membership will expire. I only rent a car once a year at WDW so if I enrolled now and didn't rent a car until WDW in February would my membership expire in December before the trip?