PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Comment

f6fun
08-17-2005, 03:03 PM
I was on the Test Track last week and it was closed in the middle of the ride due to severe weather. I received a pass to re-enter the ride via the fast pass line at any time. Good till August 31. I was not able to use the pass. It is good for up to six people. I will offer the pass FREE to anyone who thinks they can make use of the pass.

Dreamer04
08-17-2005, 03:22 PM
That's very nice of you.

Unregistered
08-17-2005, 11:12 PM
We are going the 22nd (6 of us). Email me if the passes are still available. Thanks! emailbmi@optonline.net

f6fun
08-18-2005, 07:01 AM
Pass has been claimed...Thanks

byoung
08-19-2005, 08:35 PM
Welcome to the DIS :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

MonkeyPants
08-19-2005, 09:28 PM
that was nice of you, I had an ordeal and a half getting to try that ride

1st time I went down hoping to try it, they were WWWWWWWWWWAY behind schedule and it didnt open they kept saying ummm maybe today...err no, maybe tomorrow, neddless to say I didnt get on it that trip

the next time I went, it was a 6 day trip. I went over to Epcot on 3 or 4 of the days just to try and get on it and even tho I got in line on numerous occasions the weather would hit and they would shut it down. It was on the last day of that trip that I finally got on it...and right after I did, a storm hit and they shut it down :rotfl:

and after all that..I ended up find it very disappointing...but I think that had more to do with all the delays I think I was expecting way too much, I look forward to giving it another spin this fall.