PDA

View Full Version : ? about the new Shopping and Dining Gift Card

gary4jenn
08-17-2005, 01:28 PM
I saw promoted in the last Mousesavers (I think).

My SIL wants to give a gift card to my folks who are traveling with us (my SIL is not going) and she wants to know where to get one.

Any one know where to buy htem or any comments if you've used one? :confused3

TIA!

zulaya
08-17-2005, 02:35 PM
You can order them from WDW Merchandising, but you have to pay the $6.95 delivery fee.

gary4jenn
08-17-2005, 04:48 PM
$6.95- yikes- that's a little steep for a gift card.

Here's the situation- I am traweting my Dad and his girlfriend to a night at Cirque Du Soleil. My SIL wants to buy dinner for them at one of the resturants in DD (not sure which one yet so we want to get a gift card of some kind for them so they can choose).

Any ideas- My SIL doesn't want to spend a lot extra for fees.

TIA!

Tinkerbell58
08-17-2005, 05:21 PM
According to my Mickey Monitor, you can pick up your shopping and dining gift card at WDW. Keep in mind that this card can be used at select merchandise and food locations. I'm sure you can purchase one at the WoD store in DD. Hopefully, they'll have a list of locations where the card is honored.

Cheshire Figment
08-17-2005, 08:37 PM
If one of you has an American Express card you can get a special "Be My Guest" card or certificate for them. It can be used one time only. You set the upper end to it and it then gets billed to your account for the smaller of the preset limit or the actual cost.