PDA

View Full Version : Need A Hotel For One Night Ga/fl Line

magic kingdom park
08-04-2005, 08:59 AM
:moped: :moped: We will be stopping half way and need to stay about on the Ga/Fl line would like to stay at a nice place but don't won't to pay a fortune,(need to save that for disney). We will be coming down I-95. :banana:

Mom of Sleepy, Bashful and BabyDoc
08-04-2005, 11:10 AM
Haven't stayed there but we've had good luck with Super 8's if we are really trying to save a buck or two. Here's one on the Ga. border..........looks like it is about 1/2 mile from the highway and has free cont. breakfast.

http://www.super8.com/Super8/control/Booking/property_info?propertyId=03994&brandInfo=SE

Depending on when you are going.........I saw rates of $47.99.......but with AAA discount it was $43.19. Only down side is that is has double beds and not queens............I didn't know how many people you have. Don't know if that would work or not.

Good luck. :flower:

hobogary
08-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Kingsland Ga. (Exit 3) has lots of motels. We stayed at a Holiday Inn and it was fine, but nearly any other choice it there. Brunswick Ga, a little north , is a nice place to spend some time, but seems to be a little more money for rooms. Once you cross into Fl, rooms are a little scarce until Jacksonville.

hobogary
08-04-2005, 01:53 PM
sorry posted twice

magic kingdom park
08-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Thanks for the info, Kingsland is before Brunswick, right?

wdwlover54
08-04-2005, 10:09 PM
Kingsland is exit 3 ( 3 miles from Fl border) and we always stay at the Country Inn and Suites there. Its really nice and has complimentary breakfast and an indoor pool.

hobogary
08-05-2005, 03:37 PM
Brunswick exits are 29 to 36 so you are 30 miles from the Fl border, Kingsland is exit 3 so 3 miles from Fl. A lot of people recomend that Country Inns and Suites, but I've never stayed there. Its a nice area with lots of motels, so whatever your price range is, take your pick. Also we try to stop at the Fl Welcome Center for maps, coupons , info, advice, and free OJ. Oh, and if you havn't been there yet, www.usastar.com/i95 has loads of info on 95.