PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic and free dining

YourMajesty
08-02-2005, 10:33 PM
When does the free dining package end? We still haven't booked a dinner package for fantasmic. I really don't want too but might if they still have the free dining(planning on fantasmic on Mon Oct 17th). I'm sure many people will skip this when they compare the cost of the package to 0$ with the free dining. For our party it's just the extra money for all the food we wouldn't order...or going to a buffet which we try to avoid buffets! I'm just wondering if the dinner package section is going to empty thus causing more of a line for the regular entry. I guess we will know in a few weeks? What's everyone thinking on this one? :listen:

kaytieeldr
08-03-2005, 12:19 AM
Book by 8/5/05 for stays beginning 8/21/05 through 10/4/05

YourMajesty
08-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Book by 8/5/05 for stays beginning 8/21/05 through 10/4/05

Anyone else on the dining plan for October?

John's Mom
08-03-2005, 12:22 PM
About two days ago on this site, I read that you could not use the Dining Plan for the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

Yes or no?

jcat2312
08-03-2005, 12:28 PM
About two days ago on this site, I read that you could not use the Dining Plan for the Fantasmic Dinner Package.

Yes or no?

I just called CRO with this same question. You are not able to combine the MYW free dining plan with the Fantasmic package...

Hodder
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM
I had asked as well on 2 seperate occasions and they said no you cannot use the dining plan for Fantasmic

jlb21
08-03-2005, 12:58 PM
I just called CRO with this same question. You are not able to combine the MYW free dining plan with the Fantasmic package...

Of course, that's really not an issue. I mean, the package is totally worth it to save having to wait on line for 90 minutes for Fantasmic. But don't forget, you don't have to use your dining package stuff evenly on each day. You could add a third meal to one of your other days.

Hodder
08-03-2005, 01:07 PM
I agree, not as long a wait for the show is worth it and I planned on going to Medievel Times for the dinner show so I still have extra credits but with all the resteraunts in Disney I am sure that I can use them somewhere.

Windy City Heather
08-03-2005, 01:41 PM
I agree the $ is worth the time I save not waiting in line. I have a 3 year old that could not make it. I will have no problem using my TS credits at other restaurants.

Hodder
08-03-2005, 01:52 PM
LOL...forget the kids I don't have enough patience and hubby has even less (pretty much in the negative range)

le9397
08-03-2005, 07:35 PM
I'm going this month on the free dining package. I am doing the Fantasmic dinner at HW&V and paying for it to avoid waiting in line for the show. We will be doing a TS breakfast and dinner one day so none of our credits will get wasted. I think people will still purchase the dinner package if they are impatient like me. :)

TracyA
08-03-2005, 08:04 PM
Okay I plan on doing the FDP package and am on the dining plan. When I made my reservation I was not told that I could not use the plan with it. But my question is this. If we get there and they do not let us use our dining plan with the package then can we still use the dining plan and opt for standing in line for Fantasmic?

Tracy

DebbieB
08-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Is Fantasmic that crowded in September? When I've gone in early May, we usually could get seats 30 minutes before.

srfrgrl07
08-03-2005, 09:21 PM
Okay I plan on doing the FDP package and am on the dining plan. When I made my reservation I was not told that I could not use the plan with it. But my question is this. If we get there and they do not let us use our dining plan with the package then can we still use the dining plan and opt for standing in line for Fantasmic?

Tracy

you don't need to wait until you get there...it is not included with the dining plan. If you would rather use the dining plan and wait for the show, you will need to call and rebook the dinner because they take a cc for fantasmic dinner packages and charge you if you no show or cancel within 48 hours. When booking a reservation without the fantasmic seating they don't, therefore the system books them differently. If you don't want to pay for the dinner package, call and rebook.