PDA

View Full Version : Will I be happy?

molly2004
08-02-2005, 03:52 PM
I just cancelled POR for Sheraton Safari because of the great rate. Am I going to regret it? It'll just be my DH and me. I'm really nervous. I'm justifying the decision because we'll be in Orlando for 2 1/2 days, spending 1 day at Universal and the remainder at WDW and need to rent a car anyway. Any thoughts? :confused3

Thanks!

spiceycat
08-02-2005, 04:06 PM
I don't know.

some people actually hate being off site.

others like it because of the bigger rooms and lower price.

everyone is different!

DianeV
08-02-2005, 04:18 PM
I think the Sheraton Safari is a really nice hotel and the location is good too..to save money its definitely worth it

No you are not onsite but its not horrible really

DMRick
08-03-2005, 10:00 AM
I've done both on-site and off-site in my 28-29 visits (the last 5 visits, all but one was on-site). If all I was doing was Disney, and there are several of us, and some may want to take a bus back to the room, I prefer on-site..if I have to go off site for universal, etc, off site is fine, and for this price, even preferable. We are also going to try out this hotel in October, and I can hardly wait! I can't think of any disadvantage. The magic for us is there no matter where we stay. We've just done so many on-sites lately, because of the $49 postcard rates, and $59 AP rates. But having much better choices for dining, and a bigger roon sounds good this time around.