PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone stayed at Embassy Suites Resort Lake Buena Vista?

WDWPartyof5
08-02-2005, 10:33 AM
We are looking to stay there with our familiy of six the first week of October. We will have our own transportation and would like to hear from others who have stayed there.

Kim

katebeth
08-02-2005, 10:11 PM
We stayed there on our first trip to Disney. We really liked it. We were there the week after Labor day so it was only about 10% full.. It has a cooked to order all you can eat breakfast buffet and a free social hour each night. We liked it because it is so close to the entrance to DTD. I would say it is a good choice.

geffric
08-04-2005, 04:30 PM
We have stayed there once. The cooked to order breakfast was great. My kids liked the pool and the suites were nice, a bit on the small side compared to other suites we have been in but adequate for our family of 4.

disboy21086
08-04-2005, 04:34 PM
Yup! That's my OffSite Choice Resort, if i can't afford to stay on property, the Embassy is Great. Rooms are very spacious, Food is good, and bus transportation is surprisingly pretty good too.

The Embassy is a GREAT choice for an offsite location.

WDWPartyof5
08-04-2005, 08:47 PM
This sounds great. We actually will have six in our party, but one will only be 15 weeks old.

I hope to give a good review when we get back! :sunny:

dozeman
08-04-2005, 09:43 PM
IMHO Residence Inn LBV is a better choice for a family of six. They offer suites with full kitchens, two bedrooms, one king and two queens. The beds are very comfortable with the tempur pedic {sp?} type mattresses, also a pull out in the living room. The hot breakfast buffet while not cooked to order is outstanding. What really seals the deal for us is the two full size bathrooms in these suites. It really speeds things up with six people getting ready. The Res. Inn LBV is in the same location as Embassy on Palm Parkway, just farther down. We really liked the Embassy too, but for six people the Res. was much more comfortable. You can't go wrong with either choice.

WDWPartyof5
08-05-2005, 09:44 AM
How easy is it to get to the parks from both hotels? and DTD?

Thanks again!

dozeman
08-06-2005, 08:03 AM
The hotels are about 1.5 miles from the entrance to DTD on 435. It can be congested in that area during the busier times of the year. The first week of Oct. should not be a problem. We usually access the parks through this entrance.If congestion is too great you can turn right on Palm Parkway as you exit the hotels and catch I-4 a few miles up the parkway. You really should be fine using the entrance off 435.

luvdisney14
08-12-2005, 08:52 PM
About how much a night is residence in a night?

dozeman
08-13-2005, 06:31 AM
Rates are usually $119.00-$149.00 depending on suite size. Book early, this place fills up fast. Go to WWW.residenceinn.com or 407-465-0050

luvdisney14
08-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Which is closer to DTD, embassy or fairfield. We went to visit the embassy suites pool area. I wasn't that impressed with it.

zalansky
05-16-2006, 10:44 AM
WDWPARTYOF5 -
Not sure if you still frequent the boards, but if so, how was your trip to Embassy? We leave for this hotel Thursday and paid $129 per night for a pool view. Just curious how it went?