PDA

View Full Version : Anybody ever been to Sam Seltzer's?

jerbroni
07-28-2005, 11:40 PM
I have a buddy that's eaten at the Sam Seltzer's in Sarasota and he suggested that we try the one in Altamonte Springs on our next trip in September. Have any of you tried it, and if so, how was it? About how long does it take to drive there from WDW?

Thanks in advance

Matt :earsboy:

jerbroni
08-01-2005, 02:29 PM
Bump! :bounce:

Sooooooo.....nobody's been there or everybody's afraid of making my buddy look dumb? Don't hold back! If the place is crappy, please let me know so I don't waste one of my precious Orlando meals on a dirtball steakhouse! Any advice on where I might post to get some current impressions of this restaurant?

fitgirlFL
08-04-2005, 09:51 AM
I live about an hour from Orlando and we have a Sam Seltzers nearby. Just went there for dinner last Sunday. It's a good restaurant. We always have a nice meal there.

Trish

taylor1293
08-04-2005, 02:12 PM
We've been there several times and I think it's very good. Their rolls are wonderful!

It's DH's favorite steakhouse, not only for the food but because they run great weekly specials.

It's not far from the I-4 exit on 436 in Altamonte Springs. It should be an easy drive from WDW. Probably about 30 minutes.

Teresa

Jason71
08-08-2005, 06:24 PM
I confess I've never been there (not crazy about the traffic on 436) but my uncle raves about the place. And judgng by the weekly ads in the paper, you can't beat the prices.

jerbroni
08-10-2005, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the feedback! Can't wait to try it!