PDA

View Full Version : Two-Room Accomodations for One Night?

Buttercup Roberts
07-28-2005, 07:26 AM
Hi everyone,

We need a place for just one night with a bedroom with a door that shuts, with another bed out in the living room.

We were hoping to pay under $100.

Suggestions?

swilshire
07-28-2005, 08:20 AM
Depending on the season, you might be able to find a Residence Inn or Homewood Suites 1br unit for that amount. It would be close, though, unless you can get a special rate.

Sheila

spiceycat
07-28-2005, 09:39 AM
try these

www.hotelkingdom.com

www.hotelmartusa.com

look for a 1-bedroom.

spiceycat
07-28-2005, 09:41 AM
deleted duplicate post

RichNKatHolly
07-28-2005, 09:52 AM
We have a room like that at Hawthorne Suites LBV. I believe rack rates are $89 - $109. There is a bedroom and a sleeper sofa, full kitchen.

I've never stayed there yet, but we have a free stay for this Nov. I had posted about it but all I hear is that it is fairly new and in a nice area.

minnieluvzmickey
07-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi! We stayed at Cypress Pointe in a 3 br grand villa for one night. We had 6 adults so we needed a big place. They have 1 and 2 br's also and you should be able to get one for under 100. Book it on www.hotelkingdom.com

It really is a very nice place. :flower:

Buttercup Roberts
07-28-2005, 12:47 PM
Hi! We stayed at Cypress Pointe in a 3 br grand villa for one night. We had 6 adults so we needed a big place. They have 1 and 2 br's also and you should be able to get one for under 100. Book it on www.hotelkingdom.com

It really is a very nice place. :flower:

Wow, they have a one bedroom for $80! I think this is going to be a good choice.

Thanks to all for the website recommendations. I'm kind of new to this board, and it's great to add some new resources to my old standbys.

I take it travelocity and expedia are out of favor for bargain hunters these days? I never seem to find anything on them but rack rates, and then they have terrible cancellation policies. I've found better rates directly at hotel chain websites.

spiceycat
07-28-2005, 03:02 PM
yes - expedia use to have some great deals - now sometimes it still does. but for condo/townhouse

hotelkingdom and hotelmart - seem to have more choices and better prices. there is also

www.vrbo.com
and
www.skyauction.com
but these are only good for 7 night stay - not just a night or two.

read the description and make sure what you are getting is a 1-bedroom and not a studio -

HopperFan
07-29-2005, 06:25 PM
http://www.bvsuites.com/2roomsuites.html Lake Buena Vista Suites might fit your needs.