PDA

View Full Version : 2 bedroom suite needed

crelange
07-27-2005, 03:03 PM
Hi I am looking for a two bedroom suite preferrably near the convention center. I need a true 2 bedroom suite. 2 double beds in each bedroom. Each bedroom needs to have its own bathroom. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
Chris

Golter
07-27-2005, 03:09 PM
Hi I am looking for a two bedroom suite preferrably near the convention center. I need a true 2 bedroom suite. 2 double beds in each bedroom. Each bedroom needs to have its own bathroom. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your help!
Chris

Thats going to be tough, most have a King/Queen and then two doubles. I've not seen just two doubles in each room, but I'm sure they are there.

spiceycat
07-27-2005, 03:25 PM
I haven't either.

there is generally a King bed in the master, then either doubles or queens or queen and sleeper sofa in the second bedroom.

good luck finding what you want.

You might have to settle for 2 hotel rooms. but even then connecting rooms have generally a king bed in one of the rooms some don't.

spiceycat
07-27-2005, 03:28 PM
how about a king bed in the master, a queen sleeper sofa in the livingroom, a queen bed and a double sleeper sofa in the second bedroom.

this is the layout of HGVV Hilton Grand Vacation Club (as well as most of the DVC - but they aren't as close to the Convention center).

BonnieA
07-27-2005, 06:16 PM
A two bedroom suite at the Quality Suites Maingate East on 192 would fill the bill. It has 2 doubles in each bedroom and 2 baths. Also kitchen and living area.
Not that close to the convention center though.

nikkinac@netzero.com
07-27-2005, 11:54 PM
:cool1: Hi we stayed at Marriott horizons last year. It had a king size bed in one bedroom with a full bath and also another bedroom with 2 queen beds and a full bath. It also had a sleeper sofa in the living room. I seem to recall it was 15 or 20 minutes to disney and is across from Seaworld. Goodluck. :earsgirl:

tednvon
07-28-2005, 05:19 PM
HI...if you want walking distance to the Convention Center, the above ideas are great but not walking distance....I would go with two adjoining room somewhere on I-drive near the CC.

Search Google for "international drive hotels orlando" and there will be a bunch...if you need a kitchen be sure and ask about them when you call.

Around the convention center there still are not any real options other than basic hotels and suite hotels like Embassy...good luck...Ted

D&DDisney
07-29-2005, 08:42 PM
Try the Staybridge Suites on International Dr. They have 2 bedroom suites with 2 baths. Also a full kitchen and breakfast each morning.

bigal119
07-31-2005, 02:30 PM
We are staying at the Staybridge Suites in 2 weeks time, they are opposite the Mercado just along I drive from the convention centre. You can get 2 bedrooms with double/queen beds or 1 queen in one room and 2 double in the other. If you have an Entertainment Card they are available at $127.99 plus tax per night.