PDA

View Full Version : sheraton safari beds

Mouse-n-Mini
07-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Do all standard rooms have the "sweet sleeper" beds nowadays? I saw some photos of the hotel on expedia, where it looks like the beds are generic-hotel room beds, but on sheraton safari's website, they show the "sweet sleeper" with the down and the embroidered pillows. Just wondering about what kind of bed we can expect. Got that $59 rate through travelzoo thanks to the DIS boards...we love this place!

NancyIL
07-26-2005, 07:30 PM
I believe all the rooms have those beds now. I stayed at the Sheraton Safari for 1 night in June, and the bed was as wonderful as it's cousin, the Westin Heavenly Bed! :)

5kwallace
07-26-2005, 08:08 PM
We stayed there for one night this past April. Our room had the "sweet sleeper" beds.

adrien32
07-26-2005, 09:12 PM
We stayed there in February of 2005 and I'm not sure if we had the Sweet Sleeper beds or not. They had plenty of pillows, but they were not as nice as the Westin Heavenly Beds to me. They were not the white down comforters, and there was not a sheet on either side of the blanket. Maybe they've changed since then. But the room was recently rennovated and very nice.