PDA

View Full Version : Vistana Falls section

Bella the Ball 360
07-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Has anyone stayed in this section. Is it as bad as the Courts?? Does anyone have pictures available?

Mom of Sleepy, Bashful and BabyDoc
07-25-2005, 12:51 PM
Didn't stay there but the only info I have is that it is all Sunday check in and they sleep six.........twin beds in second bedroom. They have no elevators but are only two stories tall.

Vistana experts, am I right in this info? It's just info I have collected over the past year reading here and I write it on the map they gave me in Sept.

swilshire
07-25-2005, 03:08 PM
We stayed there on our first visit to Vistana about a decade ago and liked it so well that we bought a week at the resort. My memory is pretty fuzzy by now, but I don't remember anything at all to complain about. It's in a very nice area near the mini-golf and a nice playground.

I've heard even the Courts have been remodeled now, so they may not be as bad as their reputation. We usually stay in the Fountains, which are very nice.

Sheila

KLAIT
07-27-2005, 02:18 PM
My secretaries daughter and her family just got back from a stay at the Falls section. She emailed me a few photos...If you PM me your e-mail address, I will forward the pictures to you.

erinch
07-27-2005, 03:25 PM
We're here at the Vistana now; the grounds of the Falls section are impeccable, and Falls is located around ponds and a pool. I peeked inside an open room; the living area looks almost identical to the springs where we're staying (and which we love.) I think the current problem with the courts section is there are no jacuzzis, and there are no ponds/pools and little landscaping. The buildings look nice enough, but the exterior is not as lush and it's further to a pool.

Bella the Ball 360
07-27-2005, 05:00 PM
thanks enrich. My husband is a little disappointed and it is good to know someone is there now that can give us an idea.