PDA

View Full Version : For those that stay at Vistana, do you park hop?

mulanrouge
07-25-2005, 12:09 AM
My dilemma is DH, Myself, DS (9), DD (5) and possibly DMIL will be going from October 30th-November 13th. We are going to get 4 or 5 day passes for WDW and have never park hopped the last 3 times we were there. This is a trip where inevitably somebody is not going to be happy. DH works pretty much 7 days a week and hasn't had a holiday in 2 years, so I am trying to space out the days in the park with relaxation days. DMIL has said some days she may not accompany us to the park or may leave 1/2 way through. My questions are:

1. Would the simplest way to get back to Vistana for DMIL to be to take a cab if we don't return with her?
2. Does park hopping seem like it would be a good option for us? Is it possible to get enough done to leave 1/2 way through the day and then hit another park later on (especially with the time of year we are going)?

Any tips on your park hopping experiences would be helpful. Thanks in advance. :flower:

swilshire
07-25-2005, 05:20 AM
Be sure to check the park hours. The parks will not be open as late at the time you are there, so that might make park hopping less attractive. On the other hand, you can leave a park that closes early and go to one that is open later.

We always do a lot of park hopping to try to catch all the evening shows, parades and fireworks we want to see. We also usually take a midday break and have lunch at the resort or off park, which might work out well for you if DMIL prefers not to go back with you afterwards. We did that with the smaller kids and oldest daughter a few times.

Sheila

spiceycat
07-25-2005, 09:37 AM
I park hop - but do it everytime just about.

I don't know if park hopping since you have never done it before, will worth the extra $35 per person

only you can decided that question.