PDA

View Full Version : Is there such thing as a "bad" room/catagory

gemjoy
07-19-2005, 02:47 PM
on the Disney Cruise Line???? Just curious what all your opinions might be... :flower:

lindakmonty
07-19-2005, 02:50 PM
:rotfl2:

Not in my opinion...as long as I'm on the ship... that's enough for me!!

ok... maybe some may have a complaint or so I'm sure...but I've been in several locations on the ship and I am happy in any of them!!

kcashner
07-19-2005, 03:59 PM
I'll echo that. IN 12 cruises, I've been in 5 categories on 4 different decks. I can find something good about each location. I've heard that there are rooms that are noisy due to "ship noise," but I've never experienced one of them. I have had "noisy" rooms due to noisy neighbors.

my3kids
07-19-2005, 04:04 PM
I would think being under a night club if the bass vibrated through the floor would be a bad room in my book. A far as categories on a Disney ship, I'd say no. They are all very nicely appointed and maintained. :sunny:

mark & sandra
07-19-2005, 04:17 PM
yes their is a bad room on the ship it is the crews cabins they are so smalll and you dont have a chance in hell of getting one of those so dont worrie be happy enjoy what you get and enjoy your cruise lol sandra

lbgraves
07-19-2005, 04:27 PM
I am sure that there are some noisy rooms due to either ship noise or neighbors. As long as you are prepared with ear plugs or ask your stateroom host for a noise machine, you should be able to sleep. That is the only thing that I insist on when on vacation. If I can sleep, then the rest of the time will be great. :)

mickey minder
07-19-2005, 06:30 PM
A bad room/cat is any one I am not in. :rotfl: