PDA

View Full Version : Funnest Things You Did in Nassau and Castaway Cay

cruisinthecarribean
07-19-2005, 01:01 PM
Can you please tell me the funnest things you did on a four day cruise to Castaway Cay and Nassau. I am a 10 year old girl. :earsgirl:

Par8hed
07-19-2005, 01:43 PM
Well.......since you are a 10 year old girl.........No. I can not tell you the funnest things I did.

Honu
07-19-2005, 01:49 PM
My 10 y/o niece that was with us on the 7/3 Wonder says -

1) BANANA BOAT - did it twice! Bring googles!!!
2) Snorkeling way out, past the Mickey, to see the cool fish and Barry the Barracuda.
3) Playing with the floats and tubes we brought with us.

Have fun!

Barbmouse63
07-19-2005, 02:00 PM
We haven't cruised yet but my dd is 11 so I look forward to your answers!

My dd just recently watched a DVD called "Holiday in the Sun" which is set in Nassau at the Atlantis resort. She thought it looked really cool and that is one of the excursions you can do in Nassau. My dd doen't know we're going yet but she really wants to see the Atlantis. :flower:

UGAFan0829
07-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Well, we actually did the 3 day Wonder, but the funnest thing that we did in Nassau was the Dolphin Encounter. That was a lot of fun!

Jsme
07-19-2005, 02:23 PM
My children love the Blue Lagoon Beach. They loved the Sting Ray adventure. They loved the hammocks and lunch and the Lagoon.

They love to snorkel and ride the bikes at CC.

cruisinthecarribean
07-20-2005, 05:52 PM
We were in Nassau last summer on a Disney cruise and we did the dolphin encounter and had a BLAST (it's worth every penny) Make sure and plan on staying all day. There are 2 boats that go back and if you take the later one you have time to eat a leisurely lunch and do some snorkling. Bring your own gear if you have it or you can rent it on the island. Hope you meet the cutest dolphin, Stormy.