PDA

View Full Version : KEY WEST One more try :-)

snelsonbrown
07-19-2005, 11:06 AM
I know I have posted so many times, THIS WAS IT - Norm and I are heading home and then between 4 hurricanes last year, Dennis this year, broken foot etc, we have had to postpone our trip home - well we are trying again and hoping to leave this coming Sunday ----HOME HERE WE COME :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :teeth:
Ok I will ask the same questions, those wanting Kino sandels, do you still want them? Please drop me a note at snelsonbrown@aol.com and for those that sent me your envelopes, I will do it with this trip. some of you have sure been waiting long enough. I am so excited that I wish I could leave today, but of course that is impossible. If you have any questions I can help with, drop me a note and if you need to contact me while I am down there with questions, the cell number is 321-508-2246.
Chat with ya soon
Blessings always
Shirley and Norm
2 ol' conchs

mommasita
07-19-2005, 11:39 AM
OH that is good news Shirley and NOrm.....I am sooooo hoping you make up for the trips that got cancelled, one way or another...But now you can relax and enjoy yourselves..Hopefully..

Take care, and enjoy... :goodvibes

figment52
07-19-2005, 12:29 PM
Please have a safe and enjoyable trip. You deserve it.

ChrizJen
07-19-2005, 12:55 PM
Good for you! That's so exciting! Here's Pixie Dust :wizard: that you have a safe and beautiful trip home!!! :wave:

-Christal

CRSNDSNY
07-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Have a safe & fun trip! :sunny:

WDWLVR
07-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Shirley- safe travels. I hope nothing gets in the way this time and you and Norm can enjoy your trip home!

Liz
07-19-2005, 05:23 PM
Have a wonderful, safe trip Shirley!

wltdsnyfan
07-19-2005, 07:32 PM
Hope everything wworks out this time. Have a saft trip. Enjoy! You both deserve it.

snelsonbrown
07-20-2005, 08:36 PM
I wanted to bump this up one more time since Norm and I will be leaving Saturday around 2PM - I am guessing that those that still wanting the Kino sandels still want them and those waiting for their envelopes, well I will make sure I get them filled up for you - just a favor tho, once you get them, will you drop me an email and let me know you got them ok.
I hear on the news we are looking at rain and wind from a tropical depression in the Bahamas, but we still are going GOD WILLING.
Take care all and have a very safe week or what is left of it.
Blessings always
Shirley and Norm

gdulaney
07-20-2005, 10:50 PM
Shirley,
I hope you have a safe and fun trip home!!

Ginny

Babs417
07-20-2005, 11:06 PM
Have dinner at Blue Heaven. I cant wait for my trip have a great time . :banana:

snelsonbrown
07-21-2005, 03:02 AM
It's funny you mentioned the Blue Heaven - for a LOT OF YEARS, it was a place only men went - it had a very bad reputation and VERY questionable. Even tho it was in Bahama Village, most of the men of Key West "visited" there. I have never been there, but Norm and I have talked about going - I hear its quite an experience, but then I grew up chickens trying to get to our food - Growing up in Key West was quite the experience - another tidbit about mine and Norm's hometown of Key West -----PS if you are driving down, be aware --parking meters will now cost $1.50 an hour to park your car. BOY have times changed.
Blessings always
Shirley and Norm