PDA

View Full Version : Formal night on 3 night cruises?

Lillydo
07-19-2005, 09:58 AM
We are sailing on the Wonder in 2 days (7/21-7/24). From what I understand, there are NO formal nights on the 3 night cruise. Is this correct? Thanks!

kksmom
07-19-2005, 10:22 AM
You are correct.

Have a fantastic cruise!! :flower:

Lillydo
07-19-2005, 10:29 AM
The website says a jacket is required for "dress-up" night on the 3 night cruise. Says there is only a formal night on 7 day or longer cruises. Also, is there a "pirate" n ight on the 3 night cruise? Thanks!

UGAFan0829
07-19-2005, 10:49 AM
I'm not real sure what it means by "dress-up" night for the 3 night cruise, since there realyl isn't one, unless they are counting that as the night you are in Triton's. That restaurant is a little fancier than Parrot Cay or Animator's Palate, so a lot of people do dress up just a little to eat there. I just wore a nice pair of black pants, and a nice top, and I fit right in. The DH wore a nice button up oxford shirt (Polo), and a pair of dress pants to match and we both were fine. The DH did take a tie to wear just in case, but he didn't wear it.
As far as Pirate Night, there were doing it when we were there in January. As a matter of fact, we were told that we were the first cruise that they did it for. As far as I know, they are still doing it, but I think I read here somewhere that they weren't, so you may want to call DCL and ask about that.