PDA

View Full Version : Romantic spots on DCL

Jsme
07-18-2005, 05:31 PM
Ok, everyone...tell me where you have found the most romantic spot while on board. OHHHHHHHHHHHH...let me add....for all of you guys who will come back with the boom boom room answer try again...I want public spots.

rotary2808
07-18-2005, 05:47 PM
The secret aft area on deck 7. It is at the very back of the ship with several chairs. There was hardly anyone ever out there. You could go out there and just watch the sun set with hardly anyone around. Take a nice drink with you, too. I think there is one on deck 8, too, just a little bit smaller.

Par8hed
07-18-2005, 05:52 PM
The Mickey Pool late at night with the days "Baby Ruth Bar" remnants enticingly bobbing to and fro. The champagne........the moonlight...........the e-coli......it's pure paradise.

LAMPSKIES
07-18-2005, 06:12 PM
Verandah count as not in the room........ :rotfl2: Late at night all the way foreward in front of the basketball courts while sailing...the wind just blowing and the waves hitting the bottom of the boat.........

MrsMork
07-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Anywhere my DH is. :love:

Jsme
07-18-2005, 06:24 PM
The Mickey Pool late at night with the days "Baby Ruth Bar" remnants enticingly bobbing to and fro. The champagne........the moonlight...........the e-coli......it's pure paradise.

:rotfl2:

salbythec
07-18-2005, 07:09 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TiggerKing
07-18-2005, 09:46 PM
I found that a walk on the deck after late dinner seating, under the full moon, and then just standing at the rail with my arms wrapped around my DW! :love:

HIHO...HIHO
07-18-2005, 10:00 PM
The secret aft area on deck 7. It is at the very back of the ship with several chairs. There was hardly anyone ever out there. You could go out there and just watch the sun set with hardly anyone around. Take a nice drink with you, too. I think there is one on deck 8, too, just a little bit smaller.
My Dh and I were the only ones on the secret deck the first night of our cruise! :):):):):):)
Our kids were at the kids club and needless to say, we had some MUCH needed alone-time!!

jrabbit
07-19-2005, 01:11 PM
Ok, everyone...tell me where you have found the most romantic spot while on board. ... I want public spots.Kinky, I LIKE IT!! :love: :love: :love:

What about Sessions. Nice music, "private" comfortable booths. Service.

We walk around deck 4 late at night - wasn't so good on the Western cruise - every 10 to 20 feet was another guy enjoying his "cuban" cigar --- cough cough puke - even though we were outside!!

Jsme
07-19-2005, 01:30 PM
Kinky, I LIKE IT!! :love: :love: :love:

What can I say?
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

hawaii5o
07-19-2005, 03:18 PM
I would have to agree with secret deck 7!!!! Our stateroom was right around the corner, and there was nobody there any of the times that we went out there.

goofyforlife
07-19-2005, 03:30 PM
my DH and I went up to deck 9 to use a hot tub around 10:30 one night on our Dec cruise. The only one we could find open was by the family pool. Fine for me. It was nice and warm. :love2:

The teen group was in the Goofy Pool but that didn't bother us until their activity was over and about 12 (i kid you not..12) teens jumped into our hottub with us.

I don't know about you but that made us feel a little...let's say...weird so we got out... :earboy2: