PDA

View Full Version : Please help us decide on excursions

princessh
07-18-2005, 11:38 AM
My DH is not a beach person at all. We were trying to decide on some excursions. We are going on the three day Wonder cruise. My DH was thinking of doing the glass bottom boats, but I have been hearing that it is not that good. He also wants to do the historic city tour in Nassau. I was afraid this would be a little boring for the kids. Any thoughts? I want something we can all do as a family. DS will be 10 and 2. TIA :flower:

musicgirl
07-18-2005, 04:56 PM
My dh HATES sand, so I know what you mean.

Even though he might not like the beach maybe he would like to snorkel. As I said dh hates the sand, but he LOVES to snorkel. He is into the underwater photograghy with a digital etc.

I can now actually get him to go to a beach if he knows snorkeling will be involved!

The catamaran sail and snorkel will allow him NOT to touch a beach!!! We did the morning excursion which got us back around 1.

musicgirl
07-18-2005, 05:00 PM
While I was checking my post, I noticed that you have a 2 yr. old. I misread it the 1st time as 12. Sorry.

I don't know if they allow kids that age to go. They may let you take him and let him paddle along with you.

I haven't done it, but maybe you can get some feedback on the Pirate Museum.

jlawall
07-18-2005, 05:00 PM
I highly recommend visiting Atlantis. It is a sight to see and the aquariums will be of interest to both of your kids!

princessh
07-18-2005, 08:24 PM
Thanks for the input. I think we might look into the pirate museum or maybe Atlantis. My husband does not know how to swim, so snorkeling is out of the question. Hopefully we can find something all of us can enjoy! :wave:

Does anyone know how much a day room at the Atlantis is?