PDA

View Full Version : Lobster in Palo's

hogie1
07-18-2005, 11:13 AM
We've made our Palo's ressies for Thurs nite on the 7 nite Eastern Carribean cruise. I think this is the same nite that is lobster nite from what I've read on other posts. Will they have lobster on their menu as well?? Just curious as I don't want to miss out....

Rence
07-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Yes they do had lobster in Palo's on Thur. It is prepared a bit differently than the dining room, but it was much better IMHO.

We did the lobster double dip. We had early seating so we made our Palo's reservations for Later on Thur. We went to the dining room and ordered just the Lobster, then went to Palo's and had the full meal there.

mickeyboat
07-18-2005, 12:58 PM
Yes they do had lobster in Palo's on Thur. It is prepared a bit differently than the dining room, but it was much better IMHO.

We did the lobster double dip. We had early seating so we made our Palo's reservations for Later on Thur. We went to the dining room and ordered just the Lobster, then went to Palo's and had the full meal there.

We did the double dip, too. Our intention was just to feed the kids, but DH ate an appetizer and lobster in the dining room, then ate again at Palo. He was absolutely stuffed!

We didn't order lobster in Palo, but we saw the meal and it looked fabulous (much better than was was being served in the dining rooms).

Denae

gemjoy
07-18-2005, 01:07 PM
Mmmmmmmmm :p I can't wait!!! Everything sounds yummy! :cool1:

Jsme
07-18-2005, 05:38 PM
We have ate at Palo's before. Is Lobster only on Thursday?

donaldsgal
07-19-2005, 12:04 AM
I'd like to know this too (lobster in Palo only on Thurs).

TIA.