PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane Emily

goofymama
07-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Does anyone know if Emily has disrupted the Wonder? I think DCL is pretty fortunate that the Magic is on the West Coast this summer. I understand that Cozumel got hit pretty hard and the Cayman's are still reovering from Ivan. I hope the islands can recover before the Magic returns.

A co-worker of mine is supposed to be disembarking today (on another cruise line - gasp!) in Mobile after a 4-day cruise to Mexico through the Gulf - I bet they encountered some very rough seas!. :sad2:

daisy112878
07-18-2005, 10:31 AM
I hope cozumel made out okay. We're on the Magic sept 10-17 which is a western sailing. Hopefully the islands will be okay. They will probably be glad to have the Magic back for the tourist dollars.

ivanova
07-18-2005, 12:15 PM
The Wonder is fine -- far far away from Emily :)

Minnie&Mickey
07-18-2005, 12:52 PM
I knew that Hurricane Emily was going to be a wild one when I first read the list of hurricane names for the year. Why? Because that is my youngest child's name. By the way, the next hurricane is going to be named Franklin, and I am warning you right now, it's going to be a bad one too. The reason for that would be that our last name is Franklin. Emily is so thrilled that they named two consecutive hurricanes after her this year! ;)

mickeyboat
07-18-2005, 12:54 PM
I knew that Hurricane Emily was going to be a wild one when I first read the list of hurricane names for the year. Why? Because that is my youngest child's name. By the way, the next hurricane is going to be named Franklin, and I am warning you right now, it's going to be a bad one too. The reason for that would be that our last name is Franklin. Emily is so thrilled that they named two consecutive hurricanes after her this year! ;)

My Emily is a terror too, and is thrilled every time she sees her name on tv. Of course, my other DD, Hannah, doesn't understand why her name isn't on tv too.

Denae