PDA

View Full Version : Do you have to pay to get into Pleasure Island at DTD?

abacobaby
07-18-2005, 08:49 AM
Last year, we had park hopper PLUS tickets, but there was nobody at the check points at Pleasure Island. Everyone went in and out as they pleased. We went there every night of our stay and there was never anybody there at the check point to enter PI. Does anyone know how it is now? We will be going in Nobevemer and I'd like to know what kind of tickets to buy, just in case they now charge to get into PI. TIA

Tigger By The Tail
07-18-2005, 09:10 AM
I believe it is free to get into PI but you need to purchase a ticket to be able to get into the dance clubs there. I'm not sure what the actual cost for that is though. :confused3

seashoreCM
07-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Your park hopper plus or MYW with plus pack is good for any and all clubs and you will be asked to show your ticket upon entering the first club where you are given a wristband.

One plus admission covers the entire evening.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

DannyBoston
07-18-2005, 09:22 AM
I was there in May 2005 and things have changed on the island. You can get on the island for free now and walk around/shop/eat enjoy the midnight fireworks etc. But if you want to enter any of the clubs you must buy a ticket. You can buy a single club ticket, good for admission to a certain club, or you can buy a pass that gets you in to every club on the island. The problem is, there is no single club ticket offered for the Adventurers Club. If you want to go in there you must buy a pass for all the clubs. This may have changed since May, but thats how it was when i was there.
They did offer an upgrade where you can add - plus 5 nights - to your nightly pass for only a little more money (not sure what the reg price is, I have AP discount) and it was good for 5 consecutive nights starting the first night you use it.

seashoreCM
07-18-2005, 09:27 AM
If you think you may run out of plusses on your park pass, you may want to use the "5 more nights for 5 more dollars" option if it is offered (seasonally, actually most of the time) and buy separate admission for Pleasure Island. Also Pleasure Island (all clubs for about $22.) is less than a water park (about $36.).