PDA

View Full Version : Wine Package

Jsme
07-17-2005, 10:09 PM
We have purchased this package once before. We chose not to do so on our last cruise. But now DH is thinking about doing it in September. I am not sure if I want to or not. We do enjoy wine with our dinner. I am sure it would not be wasted.

Does anyone know what the choices are for both of the wine packages?

drizzt117
07-17-2005, 10:51 PM
If you go to www DOT castawayclub DOT com, click on Menus/Food you can find the link to the wine package (not sure why I can't post castawayclub's link).

Thomas

tvguy
07-18-2005, 12:18 AM
We opted to purchase wine ala carte. A bottle lasted us 2 dinners, and even with the champagne we bought for New Year's Eve, we only bought 5 bottles on a 7 day cruise, so 7 bottles, the minimum package, would have been too many. And we got to select the exact wine we wanted. Even with the EXPENSIVE 2 bottles of Martinelli's Sparkling Cider we bought the kids for New Years Eve, our total tab came to $120.

Jsme
07-18-2005, 10:09 AM
If you go to www DOT castawayclub DOT com, click on Menus/Food you can find the link to the wine package (not sure why I can't post castawayclub's link).

Thomas
You can not post this site on here because it is sponsored by a TA. I love castawayclub site to look around, I have it as a favorite. I just had not found this before.