PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever get a discount for Atlantis Hotel??

RichNKatHolly
07-17-2005, 10:33 PM
We are getting a room at Atlantis for our Dec cruise. I have NEVER seen any discounted rates for this property. We did stay 2 years ago there in August and I got a special Expedia rate, but looking back and going the math, I think I just prepaid!

Thanks for any assistance!

Jsme
07-17-2005, 10:36 PM
Eleisure has some decent rates and specials.
I am sending you a PM.

RichNKatHolly
07-17-2005, 10:38 PM
Thanks so much!!!!

Gotta love these boards. Where else could I get a response to a strange question in 15 seconds???!!! :love1:

sln88
07-18-2005, 02:27 AM
can you pm me too?

Jsme
07-18-2005, 11:07 AM
can you pm me too?

I just did.

princessh
07-18-2005, 12:32 PM
Would you mind sending the info to me as well? Thanks! :flower:

mom_rules
07-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Also going Dec-please pm me too!

Jsme
07-18-2005, 05:43 PM
For everyone who wants a pm I am working on it. It is really nothing though. Just a few ideas.

travel zoo has a great website. They often have Atlantis discounted rates. It is simple to go to their site. All it is, is travel zoo and do a dot com.

kidzmom3
07-18-2005, 05:51 PM
www.travelzoo.com

Honu
07-18-2005, 06:09 PM
We booked with the Comfort Suites through Smarterliving.com (http://www.smartertravel.com/hotel/mb.php?id=1417). You get full access and charging privileges at Atlantis.

Honestly, I found Atlantis to be crowded and over-hyped. There was absolutely nothing there worth even the discounted rate we paid. We will do Cable Beach, Blue Lagoon or just stay onboard next time.

RichNKatHolly
07-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Yes, Comfort Suites is an option as well. you just have to walk across the street and through Atlantis lobby. The price I got at travelzoo is only $100 more than the CS and I can get bands for the 5 people in my party rather than 4. Total with taxes and fees - $266.

I guess with Atlantis you either love it or hate it. We loved the pools, aquarium, beach. Inside it is a bit overdone and the food was not great, but not bad either, kind of like WDW food, trying to feed thousands of people at the same time. I would go there again though. I'll go anywhere with pristine beach access to that crystal clear blue water~!!!!

BTW, with travelzoo, there is a $25 cancellation fee and if for some reason we don't hit that port during the cruise, there is no refund. You will forfiet the 1 night's deposit.

Trying for a day room on the day of arrival is another option. We just wanted to be guaranteed a room since the kids are really looking forward to that.