PDA

View Full Version : Info about the December 16, 2006 DCL

momsgoofy
07-17-2005, 08:41 PM
Hi! DH, DS and are looking at the December 16, 2006 for our next cruise. I realize this is actually a 10 day sailing with different ports, but is there any info anyone can share with me?

We are DVC members and more than likely are looking at using our points to travel. We are okay with staying in the cat. 11 staterooms since that is where we stayed before. We might ask my dad to go with us, since he was kind of disappointed when we didn't last time. In that case, we would go with 2 staterooms for some extra room. This is all still up in the air, but any info ya'll might be able to share with me would be greatly appreciated. I haven't a clue how to reserve the room if we use our points, but I'm gonna post a question on the DVC boards for some help there.

Again, thanks so much for your help!!

videogal1
07-17-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi! DH, DS and are looking at the December 16, 2006 for our next cruise. I realize this is actually a 10 day sailing with different ports, but is there any info anyone can share with me?

Go to the cruise meets board for that cruise date...There are many of us there who will be repeating the 10-day holiday cruise in 2006 and would be happy to answer your questions...
:flower: :flower:

momsgoofy
07-19-2005, 11:03 AM
Thanks....wil try to get through the thread since I'm sure answers are already there. Man, ya'll have been busy on that thread...looks like it'll be a blast!