PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Royal Swim in Cozumel

msnmom
07-17-2005, 06:02 PM
We are cruising in November and was wondering if anyone has done the Dolphin Royal Swim in Cozumel. Friends cruising with us have a 7 year old. We are wondering if they are very strict with ages. Information says they must be 8 years old to do the Royal Swim. Our friends 7 year old is actually a bigger kid than my 8 year old... Any info is appreciated.

mark & sandra
07-17-2005, 07:05 PM
yes they are strict and it is wonderful and a great experience but book it on your own not threw disney ,make shure that if anyone from your group isnt doing it have them take the pictures for you but watch the kids if you do this after stingray and snorkel because the kids freek about stingrays and dont want any part of water but it is a lot of fun and worth the money sandra

Surfergirl
07-17-2005, 08:22 PM
We did the Royal Swim in Cozumel last fall and it was the highlight of our trip. We booked directly through Dolphin discovery not Disney. I don't know how strict they are about the age limit,but if you email and ask them, they answer back quite quickly. The web is dolphindiscovery.com

LostGirls
07-17-2005, 10:35 PM
We did the Dolphin Encounter in May (my DD's are 3 and 7) and LOVED it. It's not the same as the swim, but we thought it was an amazing experience. We booked thorough Disney, but I would feel perfectly comfortable booking direct through Dolphin Discovery. They seemed to be a top notch operation and we loved how clean the facility was. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. And check out Dolphin Discovery's web site if you haven't already.