PDA

View Full Version : Children's Food...

Bo'sMom
07-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Just thought of something. My son will be 11 on this cruise. He most never eats off a children's menu. Will he have to at Tritons, Lumieres, etc? Or can he order off the regular menu. He'll kill me if he has to eat "kids" food.

mommasita
07-17-2005, 04:41 PM
He most certainly can, as many do. You can also order from the children's menu..lol..THey make an excellent chicken noodle soup... :goodvibes

kcashner
07-17-2005, 04:48 PM
He may order off the adult menu or the kid's menu or a combination of both. He can order 2 lobsters if he'd like....and you can order Mickey Bars off the kid's menu too!

Jsme
07-17-2005, 06:36 PM
Our server tried his best to get our then 11 year old DD to order from the adult menu. She finally did one night and wished she had not. She loves the children's foods.

mom x4,grandma x4
07-17-2005, 07:34 PM
Either menu, or in our case our GS didnt want anything off either menu, he was 10. He wanted a cheeseburger each night. Once he asked our waiter they had a hot cheeseburger waiting for him everynight. Someone from the kitchen actually went up on deck 9 and got a cheeseburger and brought it to our waiter just as we were being served. The are great servers, very willing to please, but you have to let them know what you want.
mom x4,grandma x4

Mickeyhugger
07-17-2005, 07:41 PM
DD has ordered off the adult menu since she was 7. From the kid's menu, I ordered the Mickey ice cream bar. :mickeybar (In addtion to whatever desserts were available on the adult menu. :teeth: )

Ariel&Flounder'sMom
07-17-2005, 09:06 PM
My DD2 loves Salmon, so on the night it was served (I think Parrot Cay) we ordered it off the adult menu for her. She ate the entire adult serving - I sampled a bit, and it was delicious!

The CM's will do whatever you want - adult, kids or combo. No worries here!