PDA

View Full Version : DIS Member DCL Photo Links all in one place!

Timon
07-17-2005, 04:14 PM
Hello,

I know most of you are like me and you LOVE to see other DISers photos from their DCL trips. I just redid my site and I added a whole page of links to DISers' photo pages with their cruise photos.

If you want to check it out here's the link:

http://www.cassworld.ca/linksfriends.htm

If you have an online gallery and you are not listed on my site and you want to be listed please e-mail me your DIS name and the URL and I will add it!

Also, if you are on there and do not wish to be on there, just drop me an e-mail and I will remove it.

Enjoy seeing all the fabulous DCL photos!!

wannabecruiser
07-17-2005, 04:36 PM
Your sight is great!!!! I love the videos!!! I can't wait to be able to make my own video for our Wonder cruise next May. I have never made a video with video, but I have every year as a Christmas gift for my husband and other family take pictures and put them into a slide show along with music I just have not had the time to be able to figure out how to do it with video, but I can't wait. Thanks again, I can't wait to go back and check out all the pictures.

MommyMouse
07-17-2005, 04:47 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this.....so many WONDERFUL photos :goodvibes

Jsme
07-17-2005, 06:38 PM
Oh what a great idea. I did not look so I do not know if it was posted, but when was this cruise?

WDWLVR
07-17-2005, 06:49 PM
Cass - great site! Love the moving ship!

Timon
07-17-2005, 06:55 PM
Jsme,
It's not from one cruise, it's photos of all the different cruises that DISers have been on.

Every once in awhile there is a post about wanting to see everyone's cruise photos. Instead of scrolling through 25 pages of a thread, I've posted them all on one page so it's easier to check out all the photos when someone needs their DCL fix :cool1:

Timon
07-17-2005, 06:58 PM
WDWLVR,

Thanks! Did you get to see the monorail too? :rolleyes:

http://www.cassworld.ca/goofy.htm

TammyAlphabet
07-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I love your sight!! I have been showing everyone the video of your January 2002 cruise (especially the airplane landing at the beach!). I will have even more to show them! You are very talented!!