PDA

View Full Version : Vacation Home

nana2tots
07-16-2005, 02:10 PM
Tell me , Why i should rent your Vacation Home, instead of theirs? :cool1:

kaylajr
07-16-2005, 02:38 PM
I doubt that any of the owners here are going to trash talk anothers home :sad2:

I am guessing the best your gonna get is recomendations from people like me who have stayed in their homes

we stayed with our extended family here http://www.jansfloridavilla.co.uk/

and we loved it so much we are going back in dec 06 :love:

why did we pick this over others???

well we liked the pictures and the location

and the owner is Great to deal with and that adds a great personal touch :)

isla bonita
07-16-2005, 03:03 PM
I am not sure you should. You have to find a home that will fit your families needs. I perspnally have a 6 bed 5 bath. Probably not a good fit if you have less then 10 people. Of course if every one wants there own room 6 would be a good fit. I think my home is wonderful for families, easy to clean up if messes are made. Why you ask I have tile in all of the common areas leather sectional that type of thing. I also have childrens items and fun things for decorations. Not very comfortable if you want sleek, traditional and a formal living quarters. My home will appeal to some where others would not find it a good fit.
If you are looking for themed rooms with the typical princess you will not find it at my home. I have a princess but I also have 2 prince's. They would not sleep in a pink room and so I decided when we started to decorate we would be different then most. Again not all will like the beach theme I have taken to. Each room is a little bit different brach scene. The kids bath has fish and so does one of the twin rooms, tried to work in Nemo. One is surfer, one palm trees, one red whit and blue nautical. My kitchen is mermaid themed. You get the idea. Not for every one.
I really think you need to sit down and decide what every one will need. How many bed rooms will we need. How many baths if lots of teens or girlie girls you can never have enough any way so go with what you can afford. They will just have to take turns.LOL Do you want a pool or will a club pool you might have to drive to be ok? Do you want a spa, pool heat? I would have it I am a wimp!!!! Games room or is a game system enough? TV's in all rooms or not? Access ti internet? So on and so on...There is a match for you out there have fun looking and find something that will make a good fit for your crew.
To be quite honest when we first bought our home we went down with my best friend and her husband and 2 boys our family my mom and neice. We had barely any furniture, no tv's set up or vcr's or dvd players not even a game system. My kids had a great time and did not even notice I swear it. If you are going down to have a great vaca it will happen if you are in a shack or a 5 star home.
Have a great time planning and remember to stop on occasion and smell the roses during your vaca.

isla bonita
07-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Forgot to give you my web site to check out the house. To busy chewing your ear off.
http://members.cox.net/disneyvacahome/

nana2tots
07-16-2005, 03:20 PM
I wasn't trying to hurt anyones feelings, heck, if you own any Home at WDW, you are a very Lucky person, i would even take a Shack, as long as i was owning something. Just thought it would be a good little game, that way i could view all the Homes.As far as choosing, i have already booked a Home several months ago .
Never know, still might find that one home that, oh the one that Really catches my eye, like King Trition. pirate:
Some of the homes are outrageous, but heck , look at the size of them, could put three of my home inside one of them :rotfl: Oh, well, i'll sit back and enjoy their Pics on the net.Hope every1 is having a Great Disney Day!!! :sunny:

kaylajr
07-16-2005, 04:59 PM
I wasn't trying to hurt anyones feelings, :sunny:

I never thought you were
I bet you could get reason to rent but
i just don't think people will say anything Negative about other

that was all