PDA

View Full Version : I cut down my visits...

dairyou
07-16-2005, 11:29 AM
I cut down my visits to the DCL site. Since Repo cruise is coming up, I am anxiously waiting for our stateroom number. Instead of checking 4 or 5 times a day I am down to 2. I know...it was getting out of control :rolleyes:

I had to stop checking so often because I was getting myself into trouble. Looking at all the different cruises to book after this one! The 10 day looks appealing since they have different ports. Though I wonder what the 2007 itinerary holds :cool1:

Deb

MickeyMania
07-16-2005, 11:33 AM
You have amazing self-control - as I check this board every time I look at email... oh - even when I don't check email, I'll log onto the boards. My first cruise is 8 months away and the second one is 16 months away - lol! :rotfl2:

Pathetic? maybe. But that's okay! I'm going on two cruises! :cool1:

pppiglet
07-16-2005, 03:29 PM
I know the feeling. I have our next cruise booked, but waiting for the 2007 dates. I said I wasn't going to be on the boards til the dates were out and we knew what the itinerary would be, but I am on here 3-4 times a day still. I have even been toying with the idea of finding something for next year!

Debbie

TheWog
07-18-2005, 09:11 AM
Instead of checking 4 or 5 times a day I am down to 2.
Deb

silly silly girl... what are you thinking.....? :confused3 :teeth:

miclen
07-18-2005, 09:25 AM
[QUOTE=dairyou]I cut down my visits to the DCL site. Since Repo cruise is coming up, I am anxiously waiting for our stateroom number.

I'm also on the repo cruise and I also have not recieved a stateroom number. Are we the only ones? I've also stopped checking so much becasue it is too depressing!! I wonder why so many received theirs a couple weeks ago and we didn't?

ladypoo
07-18-2005, 10:00 AM
We still are unassigned. We are waiting and waiting and waiting. I still check the DCL site 3-4 times a day.

nordkin
07-18-2005, 12:22 PM
We are also still unassigned for a category 9 on the repo cruise and I too check the site several times a day. The kids keep asking if we have gotten an assignment yet because they are as anxious as I am. We can only hope we get them soon.