PDA

View Full Version : Adult Beverage Store in Naussau?

southjerseymom
07-16-2005, 11:18 AM
We are doing the 4 Day in Feb. DH and we want to have our manhattans on the verandah before dinner. We are doing DCL transport the day of sailing so no time for a grocery stop. Is there a liquor store where we can purchase some alcohol in Nassau? Also is there any alcohol sold on the ships other than individual drinks? This is an important issue for DH...ha ha. Thanks for any replies.

smilingmouse
07-16-2005, 11:53 AM
We are doing the 4 Day in Feb. DH and we want to have our manhattans on the verandah before dinner. We are doing DCL transport the day of sailing so no time for a grocery stop. Is there a liquor store where we can purchase some alcohol in Nassau? Also is there any alcohol sold on the ships other than individual drinks? This is an important issue for DH...ha ha. Thanks for any replies.

There are several places to buy alcohol in Nasseau....be sure to shop around a bit as prices do change my store. Most stores will also give you samples/have sampleing stations set up. Yes, you can buy cheap alcohol on the ship. However, it won't be delivered to you until the last night of your cruise.....

Happy cruising...

musicgirl
07-16-2005, 02:48 PM
I believe they also store any alcohol that you buy in a port until the end of the cruise. So you won't be able to buy it and then take it to your room to drink.

smilingmouse
07-16-2005, 03:30 PM
I believe they also store any alcohol that you buy in a port until the end of the cruise. So you won't be able to buy it and then take it to your room to drink.
Some cruiselines do this, but DCL is NOT one of them. All passengers 21 and older are welcome to take their purchases back on the ship.....my family and I did this on both cruises...