PDA

View Full Version : Experience with losing things, esp. a memory card!

dalcn
07-15-2005, 11:47 AM
Hi all,

Just got back from a wonderful 4 night cruise on Wonder! This always happens to me. I tend to lose something. The last morning of our cruise, I took out a memory card from my camera and placed it on the bed. Unforturnately, I was not consciencious enough to place right in the case. Mind you, this was 5 am and I did not have my coffee yet, big mistake. I wanted to take pictures of the docking procedures. Anyway, I didn't realize I was missing my memory card until I got on the plane! I called lost and found and left a message.

Someone please comfort me by saying they've retrieved a lost memory card. I just hope it wasn't vaccuumed up or that the new passengers kept it and used it. I had pictures of the Cinderella breakfast in DW. Strangely enough, that morning of the Cindrella breakfast, I decided to take pictures with a disposable camera as well, I just hope the film comes out nice.

Thanks!

mmouse37
07-15-2005, 12:00 PM
In your other thread (that you may want to delete since this is really the same subject) you mentioned that you thought it was left on the bed.....if so it may be hard to find as they pull the bedding off to change it as soon as the guests leave the stateroom. It may have gotten rolled up in the bedding and then gone forever....

But, on the bright side DCL has a good record of finding things. Call DCL and ask about their lost and found. Several people have posted that they had things to them after they disembarked.

Good luck.

Edited to add that I went back to your original thread just now and you have a few responses you may want to read.

dalcn
07-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Thank you for your reply. I'm just wishing on a star!

I'll delete the other one. I thought my first post didn't go through because I got the "Web site down"

Thanks again!