PDA

View Full Version : Canopy Tour DVD

llachance
07-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Went on the June 25-July 2nd Mexico Trip..Got my DVD from the DVD Canopy Adventure today in the mail........fun memories and lots of screams! :rotfl:

wendilyn
07-15-2005, 09:04 AM
HI,
We're you able to bring a small packback with a camera in it when you in the trees?
We're doing this on the 7/30 cruise!
:banana:

mokehil
07-15-2005, 11:00 AM
I was on the LOs Veranos tour and brought my camera. I hooked it around my passport holder and tucked it under my shirt. We were not allowed to take pictures while moving on the zipline but I took some GREAT shots from the platforms. It rained on our tour (July 5) and we got VERY muddy and it did not wash out even with stain treatment. My two big girls wore lime green and it really stood out in the pictures. Have fun!!

llachance
07-15-2005, 01:06 PM
I went on the Disney sponsored adventure and they suggested that if you wanted to bring an expensive camera you probably shouldn't. If it were to fall you were 20-30 feet or more up in the air and it wasn't going to survive the fall. You probably wouldn't be able to find it anyway. On our tour nobody took cameras with them and while you were zipping, because of the way you had to maneuver you couldn't have taken pictures anyway. On the platforms, between the lines, you probably would have gotten a few but we moved pretty fast.....

needalatte
07-15-2005, 01:47 PM
We're still waiting for ours. It should come in a week or so. We had a GREAT time on our Canopy Adventure!