PDA

View Full Version : Need help finding self adhesive postcard labels

mylilnikita
07-14-2005, 08:10 PM
Hi.
First of all, I have learned and am still learning from these boards. My DD7 and I will be on our 2nd DCL Wonder cruise this December. I want to make my own postcards out of pictures I have all ready of Nassau, Castaway Cay, etc. However, I can't seem to find the postcard self adhesive labels that I could put on the back of a picture. I have been to 2 local Walgreens and 2 local Walmarts with no luck. Any advice of where I could find them? Thanks in advance.

clh2
07-14-2005, 09:12 PM
My first store would be to try a photography or specialty store, if there is one in your area. My second and third choices would be a large scrapbook store, or a nice art store (not a hobby lobby or a Michaels).

I believe My BIL, a prof. photographer buys supplies from a place in Milwaukee called REIMERS PHOTO GRAPHICS, which as best as I can tell does not have a website. :confused3 If you can't find anyone local to your area, maybe you could try calling them at 414-744-4471.

Good Luck

Mickey&JoshNut
07-15-2005, 05:32 AM
I don't know where you live but I got some last year at JoAnn's, the big fabric and craft store in Amherst, New York.

TheWog
07-15-2005, 09:52 AM
Try Staples, Office Max or similar office supply store.

tvguy
07-15-2005, 11:48 AM
Would Avery labels work? Most grocery stores as well as office supply stores here carry them