PDA

View Full Version : vwl 2 bedroom - best room numbers

emmasmom
07-14-2005, 12:48 PM
Hello-
We are staying in a 2BR in November with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old. Can anyone recommend specific room numbers or a view to request? Thanks so much! :)

MAGICinMYHEART
07-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Hello-
We are staying in a 2BR in November with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old. Can anyone recommend specific room numbers or a view to request? Thanks so much! :)

Emmasmom

Hi, when we stay at the Wilderness Lodge Villas I request near elevators/atrium over looking the Hidden Springs Pool. If you click on the link below it will take you to a room lay-out for all the Villas:

Room lay-out for Wilderness Lodge Villas (http://members.aol.com/**********/wildernessmap.pdf)

Villas 2519 and 2528 are larger.
Beckie

Scoootch
07-14-2005, 02:04 PM
You are best off to request a particular section of the resort or particular view (this goes no matter which resort you are booking). They will have many more choices of rooms to pick from that will fit your request this way. If you request a particular room # and someone is already in it, they will not be able to give it to you and will just put you anywhere.

Best of luck and pixie dust to you on getting a great location:wave:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

emmasmom
07-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Thank you for your help. Another question...is it better to be on the higher floors for more quiet? Are there 5 floors in the villas? Amy

MAGICinMYHEART
07-14-2005, 08:40 PM
I have stayed on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors and there wasn't any noticeable
difference as far as noise, because there wasn't any. :confused3

Yes the Villas have 5 floors with the 5th floor villas having vaulted ceilings.

kda
07-14-2005, 09:07 PM
5th floor rooms have the enclosed balcony and you need to stand to see out (just like WL). Some people with small children like a ground floor room so a child can play outside the room while another one sleeps. VWL aren't really set up with a playground or area to play outside the rooms ..... there's a small patio and small grass area. Some of the ground floor rooms are right by the main entrance, so everyone walking in the building can see you.

Waterview rooms are on the opposite side of the bus stop (rooms near bus stop might be a little noisy).

Change of Plans
07-28-2005, 06:09 AM
Do all 5th floor rooms have the limited view/ waiste high balcony? By looking at the pictures it does not look like all have the waist high balcony. Help here please :confused3

BTW thanks for the layout map :cool1:

Change of Plans
07-30-2005, 06:44 PM
bumped

MAGICinMYHEART
07-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Do all 5th floor rooms have the limited view/ waiste high balcony? By looking at the pictures it does not look like all have the waist high balcony. Help here please :confused3
BTW thanks for the layout map

Change of Plans

I have never stayed on the 5th floor, but I have heard all 5th floor rooms have the inclosed balcony's.