PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know??--Vistana Transportation

Princess Di
07-14-2005, 07:53 AM
Does anyone know if Vistana runs bus transportation to the parks?? Also does anyone know about car parking at the parks? Someone said there are discounts if you have AAA...how do you go about getting these?? We are going down to Disney in August and are trying to line this stuff up...
Thanks!! princess: :wizard:

MiaSRN62
07-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Vistana has a resort shuttle, but it's around $7 per person per day. The shuttle runs on a limited schedule as well. I think it leave 2 or 3 different times during the morning and maybe 3 times in the evening. You can call the resort directly for a more detailed idea of the schedule. I find it much cheaper to rent a small car and much more convenient. The Vistana resort itself is very spread out so a car is a must imo.
The AAA parking discount, as far as I know, relates to if you book a vacation travel package with AAA. I don't know if it applies to simply doing a room-only booking. With a package, I believe you get a decal or mirror hang tag that allows you to park up front in the AAA parking area. Someone else may have some more detail on this. We're AAA Members but have never booked a vacation with them. I believe WDW parking is around $8/day for all parks you decide to visit.

Kitty-chan
07-14-2005, 09:21 AM
If you book a AAA package you get "Diamond" parking, which is special lots near the front, close enough that you usually don't have to ride the parking lot tram to the ticket booths. It's not a discount though -- the parking still costs the same.

Last year they gave me a Diamond parking pass even though I didn't buy a package from AAA, only a couple park hoppers. Your Mileage May Vary.