PDA

View Full Version : has this ever happened to you??

ChisJo
08-27-2001, 08:51 PM
Right in the middle of doing funnymoney tonight, the program just all of the sudden wasn't working. I had other windows open, so I thought if maybe I closed a few, it would help. But it didn't. So I refreshed a couple of times and the program still wasn't working. So I pushed the home button for it and I got the message "this page cannot be opened right now..." I have been trying the last 10 minutes to get back into the program with no luck. Is this a normal thing for some of the programs?? This has never happened to me before (well, not during the program anyways) and am worried.

Joline

tammyh-oregon
08-27-2001, 11:10 PM
Happened to me today at Milesource. Was rolling right along and suddenly no click fix page. Tried refreshing, logging out and back in, nothing. Went back 2 hours later and everything was normal. Sure is frustrating. I have never had problems like this before. I've always read about everybody else and thought how lucky I was. Then milesource changed and it takes me forever even with running spyware before hand and everything. I guess my time has come.

dmslush
08-28-2001, 06:19 AM
Yep, that happens to me every once in a while. I usually end up getting frustrated and just trying again later.

ilovemydog
08-28-2001, 06:44 AM
Funnymoney will not even load for me today at all!:(